Change and Communications Manager
I am currently looking for an experienced Change and Communications Manager to join my team working on-site in Warwickshire at Britains largest car manufacturer to deliver awareness, education (inc. training) and engagement to all Staff around IT Security and cultural IT Changes.
Role: Communications Manager
Location: Wellesbourne (requires regular travel within the West Midlands area: Whitley, Gaydon)
Contract: Temp to Perm
This role sits within the IT Change and Communications team. The team is comprised of change managers across a small number of different transformation programmes and initiatives, working alongside a small communications team who manage both internal communications into the IT function, as well as IT Communications out across the organisation and to their partners and suppliers.
- Review and develop the Change strategy and approach to ensure a comprehensive programme is in place that will deliver to measurable outcomes.
- Provide input, guidance and on-going support for the development and roll-out of the Information Security training modules.
- Lead and support the iProtect Awareness, Education and Behavioural Change campaign, ensuring alignment with the wider change and communications team and working with key stakeholders to engage at all levels of the business.
- Provide communications support to the IT Security team, including managing the IT Security Website and the infosec
- Develop and support the Information Security Champions initiative, running regular events such as conferences and webex presentations to foster ever-increasing engagement.