Accounts Assistant - CIS Compliance
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) experience, to work for a leading property company.
- Analysis of purchase ledger accounts and review credit balances monthly
- Review Sales Ledger recharges monthly to ensure all contra charges have been made
- Responsible for setting up of subcontractor accounts
- Ensure PQQ process is followed
- Leaver reconciliations ensuring all leavers accounts are closed
- Ensure VAT numbers are on all subcontractor invoices
- Ensure the correct rate of VAT has been calculated
- Ensure UTR numbers are stated on all Sole trader & Ltd company invoices
- Covering for Accounts payable input and distribution of certificates
- Knowledge of CIS submissions and procedures
- Construction industry compliance checking knowledge
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.