Have you recently completed, or studying a Digital marketing, or Marketing Degree. If you would like to help market a strong brand, & build social networking presence through digital platforms we would be keen to hear from you. ludlowthompson are offering a Marketing Coordinator role, with competitive pay, performance bonus, great training and a chance to build up excellent experience in marketing, digital marketing, customer services, business administration all set in a property environment. We are actively seeking undergraduates / graduates looking to build experience. You may already have some administration, customer services or management experience which would prove beneficial.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract, with progression into a full time role available for the right candidate
What we can offer our successful applicant
- Basic salary of GBP17000
- performance bonus
- Intensive ongoing training & support
- Great team environment
- Gold Accredited IIP business and management structure
- 28 days holiday
- NEST Pension
The Job Role - you will have a varied work-load but be expected to carry out some / all of the following:
- Ensure your own personal targets are achieved.
- Drafting data content for company websites
- Draft email campaigns, and e-alerts
- Identifying key topics for use internally and externally and producing suitable communications
- Respond to social media communications
- Manage social media messaging, campaigns and content
- ensuring company brand format
- producing internal presentations , training etc. in company brand
- assisting with company advertising, events etc.
- Develop market knowledge and communicate to all stakeholders
- Management reporting - analytics
- market research
The ideal candidate will be able to show evidence of:
- a confident and outgoing manner;
- excellent communication skills, particularly verbal & email;
- customer service focus;
- determination, perseverance, and patience;
- IT skills;
- administration, and management skills
- technical knowledge of Marketing / Digital marketing
- preferably relevant graduate or undergraduate
- directly related experience an advantage but not a necessity
Established nearly 24 years ago, we are an innovative and forward-thinking company, who encourage our staff to learn and develop on the job, and who actively promote from within for all management and senior roles. We have a reputation as being the most pro-active lettings company in London, and we manage and let over 2000 properties across the city.
We offer genuine career progression within our 11-branch operation, operating in most parts of London, including City/Docklands, Bow, Acton, Wimbledon, Oval, Dulwich, Lewisham and Canada Water, with a new branch due later on this year in Brixton, along with our head central administration support office in Worcester . Our energetic staff often move around the company to gain experience and promotion, and there is a culture of sharing in each other's success at monthly/quarterly social events.
To apply for this Role please include a brief covering note explaining why you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic property management / lettings/sales environment.