SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Are you a Secondary School Teacher passionate about your Subject Specialism?
Do you have a natural flair to engage and interest pupils?
If so, GB Recruitment are actively looking to recruit secondary school teachers across all subjects & key stages. We can offer both short & long term assignments in the Cheshire, Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire areas as well as day to day placements. All with the flexibility to suit your individual lifestyle.
Due to our rapidly growing business, we are seeking to recruit strong and dedicated teachers to work within our local secondary schools & would love to hear from you! Please contact one our friendly consultants for an informal chat.
Successful Candidates must have
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate all pupils to learn.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt their teaching style to the needs of the class.
- Up to date working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Live local to (or be willing to travel for work in) Cheshire, Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent.
Benefits of working with GB Recruitment:
- Flexibility for individual lifestyles
- Your own dedicated education consultant (24/7)
- Short term, long term and day to day roles available, including the opportunity for NQT to complete their Induction.
- Competitve salary
- PAYE payroll
- FREE Continued Professional Development
- GBP125 Successful referral scheme.
- Access to online teaching resources.