Project Manager - External Facade / Curtain Walling
Our client who work within the External Facade industry are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team based from their offices in the Warwickshire region.
They Design, supply and lnstall the following:
- Aluminium Curtain Walling - Technal & Schuco
- Windows and Doors
- Aluminium Glazing
- Bolted Glass
Duties as follows:
- Programme Management
- Understanding of JCT contracts
- Procurement of materials/glass etc. - good technical knowledge
- Understanding and approval of drawings
- Carry out & attend pre-contract & site meetings
- Deliver projects on time & within budget
- Prepare/assist in the preparation of RAMS
- Monthly sales forecasts
- Manage site H&S, sub-contract labour and plant
- Manage applications/valuations process inc. variations to the sub-contract order
- Manage snagging works ensuring satisfactory completion
- Assist in the agreement of the final account with the client
You will be responsible for running projects from GBP50k - GBP1M in value. You are likely to run more than one project as the lower value end or one higher value project.
The ideal candidate will have relevant management experience within the external facade industry, i.e Curtain Walling, Windows & Doors, ALuminium Glazing and Bolted Glazing.
Excellent salaries are on offer - in the region of GBP40-50k.