Operations Manager - Children's Service
Options Complex Needs require an experienced Operations Manager to join our new 18 bedded residential children's service, due to be opened early 2018. Located close to Alrewas, Staffordshire, this role supports children with a range of complex needs to include autism and learning disabilities. Salary cGBP45,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Joining us prior to opening, you will be pivotal to the launch of this home and have involvement in the initial design and layout whilst taking ownership for the registration process. As an experienced Operations Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to put your own ideas into practice, create a therapeutic, homely environment whilst also assisting with the recruitment of your own team!
With a specialist school on site and with the support of our clinical team, we are able to offer a pathway of services, tailored to the needs of the individual. It is therefore essential that whilst you have responsibility for this Service, you also have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team,
Following a thorough 2 week induction and training programme, your duties would include:
- Managing the homes on a day to day basis, ensuring they meet all regulatory requirements
- Enhancing the profile and credibility of the service through positive relationships and working partnerships
- Working with the Head of Service to develop an operational and finance strategy
- Supervising a large team of staff, leading and developing individuals to provide an outstanding service
- Safeguarding all children and young people in your care, ensuring processes and procedures are in place and applied consistently
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care, Children and Young People's Services (Adults or Children's Residential Management)
- Significant relevant experience as a Registered Manager (or similar) in a children's residential setting, with knowledge of autism, complex needs and/or learning disabilities
- Excellent working knowledge of safeguarding and relevant regulatory body regulations
- Experience of managing budgets to ensure cost efficiency
- Proven experience as a line manager, having previously lead and developed a team
If have extensive experience in a childcare setting and are keen to join us Operations Manager, please apply immediately or call our regional office for further information. In return we offer a salary of cGBP45,000 p.a. and an excellent benefits package to include: Pension, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, and Retail Discount Packages.
This Service is within commuting distance of Stafford, Stoke, Stone, Stafford, Cannock, Walsall, Burton Upton Trent, Derby, Tamworth, Birmingham and surrounding towns.
Options Complex Needs forms part Outcomes First Group who employ approx. 2000 staff at locations throughout the UK and provide a range of education and residential care services to children and adults with autism, complex needs, learning disabilities and social, emotional mental health difficulties. Due to the breadth of our services we are able to adapt to the needs of the individual at different points in time. This enables us to provide a range of care options within a journey of support for our young people, adults and their families.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.