Site Electrical Engineer
Alexander Daniels is currently in partnership with a locally grown expanding business based in Telford to recruit for a Site Electrical Engineer. This is longer term contract role with a potential to go permanent.
- Fitting electrical control panels
- Installation of automation machinery
- Dealing with high and low volume wiring assemblies
- Installations of large electrical control cabinets.
- Cutting and Crimping
- Minor Soldering
- Little amount of producing looms
- Working to schematic drawings
- Completing work to a high standard wiring
- Strong electrical background
- Previous experience with wiring to BS Standards
- Site experience and CSCS advantageous not essential
- Electrical qualification 17th Edition or higher
- Strong time keeping history
You will have good business sense, an understanding of the impact of decisions made, and strong attention to detail.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you, please apply now as they are looking to interview ASAP.