Salary: Circa GBP45,000, bonus, excellent benefits
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Production Manager, you will have knowledge and experience of change management, implementing new ideas and working practices to increase productivity and efficiency within a manufacturing environment. You will also have strong people management skills and the ability to performance manage at the right times.
This organisation is part of a multi-national specialist manufacturing business. They are going through a number of change management programmes at the moment to increase productivity and drive through lean manufacturing.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills required:
- HNC/Degree (or equivalent) in Production or Engineering desirable but not essential.
- Production planning experience essential
- Previous experience of people management
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and manufacturing software
- Strong planning and organisation skills and a high level of accuracy
- Be able to demonstrate a professional and structured approach to problem solving
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to work under own initiative
We are keen to talk to experienced Production Managers who have a strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques including 5s and Kaizen. This position will have direct reports, so it is essential you have experience of managing successful teams. Regards the sector, the business is keen to talk to candidate who have experience of high speed, quality manufacturing, perhaps from automotive or consumer durable.
If you feel you can add value to the business, then please apply.