Office Coordinator GBP21k - Notting Hill
Office Coordinator required for a thriving Estate Agency based in Notting Hill 21k
My client are a multi award winning agency with numerous offices across London - They require an office coordinator with bags of enthusiasm looking to work in a fast paced environment with the opportunity to progress and grow with the company. They pride themselves on service, knowledge and their well-trained members of staff.
To be successful in the position you will need to show the following:
- Degree educated
- Hardworking and organised
- Motivated and extremely customer focused
- Well-presented and excellent telephone manner
- Administration and Customer Service skills are essential
- An interest in the property industry is desired but not essential
For the role you will be required to:
- Greet everyone arriving at reception
- Maintain all publications, print outs and property detail brochures
- Prepare property details
- Prepare documentation for Managers and Negotiators
- Register Applicant's details if necessary
- Schedule appointments for Managers and Negotiators
- Switchboard duties
- Database management
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Zena at ICS Recruitment.
Please note, due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
Drive, driving, driving licence, drivers licence, estate agency, estate agent, estate agent job, graduate, graduate lettings, graduate sales, lettings, lettings consultant, lettings manager, lettings negotiator, negotiator, negotiator, property, property manager, property photographer, property photography, sales, sales consultant, sales manager, sales negotiator, trainee, trainee lettings negotiator, trainee sales negotiator