Nights Assistant - Warwick Conferences
Warwick Conferences Scarman and Radcliffe are recruiting for a nights assistant to work nights in all areas of the business, covering the roles of : Night Porter, Conference Assistant and Catering Assistant, according to the business needs.
The ideal candidate must be able to commit to the hours.
The rate of pay will be divided onto:
10:45pm until midnight at GBP8.42 per hour plus GBP1.00 holiday pay per each hour worked.
Midnight until 07:15am at GBP11.23 per hour plus GBP1.92 holiday pay per each hour worked.
Duties and responsibilities
1. To ensure maximum security of the building, ensuring all equipment is turned off, and rooms and exits are securely locked.
2. To complete fire and security checks.
3. To check guests in and out of the bedrooms using the computer system and managing keys and room fobs.
4. To ensure all monies taken are correct and payment are settled in the system safely.
5. To deal with customer enquiries face to face and by phone while providing with excellent customer care.
6. To clean and supervise all areas of the building, including moving furniture and electrical equipment.
7. To record and store deliveries.
8. To support general preparation and setting buffets and coffee stations according to the catering guidelines.
1. General Fire Safety and Food Hygiene knowledge.
2. COSHH plus Health and Safety.
3. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English.
4. Computer literate including Word and Emails.
5. Previous experience in cash handling.