Residential Support Workers
I am currently recruiting for Residential Care Workers to join an organisation around a 15 minute drive North West of Stafford.
My client are an established company who hold a great reputation in the local area, this home will be a brand new addition to the already impressive portfolio which is due to open later in the year.
This beautiful home will be located in quite a rural area so a Full UK Driving License is required in order to be considered for this role.
On offer alongside a very competitive basic salary is additional enhancements for sleep in's, fantastic opportunities to progress in the future and a comprehensive benefits package to include private healthcare.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist and support all young people within the home, proactively working on the floor
- Promote a safe environment for all young people and staff within the home
- Establish and develop professional working relationships with colleagues, external agencies, the young people and their families
- Immediately report any unsafe practices and/or conditions
- Diploma Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Experience of working with Children and Young People in a residential setting
- Flexible to working shifts which will be on a 2 on 4 off basis
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.