Welsh Language Teacher
We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Welsh to join a Secondary School based in Powys. The role is offered on a permanent basis and will commence September 2017.
About the School
A KS3-KS5 high school located in Mid Wales, Estyn graded "adequate".
The School offers a broad and balanced curriculum that equips pupils for their future. Staff aim for excellence in all that they do and they set high expectations whilst encouraging, acknowledging and praising achievement and effort.
As a Welsh Teacher you will hold strong classroom management skills, deliver good to outstanding lessons and fully understands the importance of progression in class. Experience on teaching Key Stage 5 pupils would also be an advantage,
As the successful candidate, you must meet the following criteria:
- MUST be a qualified teacher with a recognised teaching qualification
- A strong working knowledge of the current curriculum
- Have a positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
- Hold strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deliver good-outstanding lessons to both KS3, kS4 & KS5
- Be able to demonstrate "progression" in class
- Have a drive to succeed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to student achievement.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.