Contact Centre Technician
An organisation in Worcester are looking for a Contact Centre Technician, paying GBP17000.
Temporary - Permanent
GBP8.72 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5:30)
Your new company
A Facilities Management company based in Worcestershire are looking for a Contact Centre Technician to support their business on a Temporary - Permanent basis. They are looking to pay between GBP17-GBP17500 for this candidate.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To respond to enquiries and jobs raised to the Contact Centre via the telephone, email, web or any other means.
- To provide the highest level of customer service to staff, clients, suppliers and the public.
- To ensure all enquiries and jobs follow the agreed process and are properly managed through the Contact Centre system.
- To update clients or advise them of the of the outcome of jobs raised, by web, telephone or email where necessary.
- Place orders via the Contact Centre system as appropriate.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to ensure jobs are appropriately actioned, the required information is passed on and clients are updated.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need excellent Customer Service experience along with a good telephone manner and the ability to work under own initiative. You will also have, strong attention to detail and an understanding of or in a technical working environment.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from the chance to adapt your skill set within a well established business who takes good care of their staff to the highest standard. You will also benefit from a competitive salary and On-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.