Residential Lettings Administrator
Residential Lettings Administrator up to GBP18,000 Ludlow
My client have a fantastic portfolio of properties around the Ludlow area, and also are a award winning and highly ethical and proffesional company who retain staff and look after thier team to create a fabulous working environment.
Due to internal promotion they are now seeking Residential Lettings Administrator
Your duties will include:
• General administrative duties
• Diary management including booking viewings, inventories, property visits and checkouts.
• Processing applications and referencing
• Facilitating move ins and preparing tenancy agreements
• Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
• Reporting repairs and maintenance to the landlord and obtaining their authorisation for repairs/quotes.
• Organising repairs and maintenance with contractors and keeping the tenant and landlord fully up to date with job status
• Organising gas safety records and ensuring all properties have a valid gas safety record.
• Ensuring all properties comply with health & safety legislation and are monitored and kept up to date.
• Dealing with End of Tenancies
• Speaking to landlords and tenants and organising tenancy renewals.
Experience & Skills Required
• Previous experience in a lettings agency or estate agency preferred, but similar experience with working with contractors considered.
• Industry qualifications such as ARLA, NAEA or APIP desirable but not essential, future opportunity to study will be available.
• Must be familiar with Outlook, Word & Excel.
• Must be well organised, have the ability to work within a team and be proactive.
Required licence or certification:
• Full Clean Driving Licence a MUST
Would suit applicant with strong administration and organisation skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.50am to 5.30pm and one Saturday in three 8.50am to 1.30pm. Salary dependent on experience.
Contact Fiona Catanach at FCR for more information.