Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
"I want to make a difference to my life by making a difference to someone else!"
If this is your passion then we can help you at Absolute Health and Care.
We are looking to expand our team of excellent Healthcare assistants and Support Workers.
Absolute Health and Care are a unique healthcare organisation focusing on our staff and clients well-being.
'It's all about people'
- Excellent rates of pay- GBP7.50-GBP10.50
- Full time and part time, permanent and temporary roles
- Flexible hours
- Days and nights available
- Holidays accrued
- Written documentation required
- To follow policies and procedures
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- To assist with some personal care
- Some lone working
Suitable applicants to include:
- Healthcare assistants, Carers and Support Workers.
Previous experience is an advantage, however full mandatory training is provided
Immediate starts for update service DBS and up to date mandatory training (Certificates required)
Own transport is helpful but not essential.
Absolute Health and Care are continually growing and expanding, we have plenty of work within the care sector, covering Residential, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes.
Our clients rely on our carers for their everyday need, as an Absolute team member you would be required to communicate effectively, work as part of a team, be a reliable part of the team, adhere to times of work and most importantly understand how to treat the patient/our clients with respect and dignity.
- Call us now or email for more information.