Band 7 clinical/ward pharmacist
My NHS client is looking for a band 7 Pharmacist to start in 3 weeks time for a 6 month extended contract in the wales area. The role involves ward/clinical experience and a car driver is essential. There is local hotels or B&B for accommodation. The right candidate will also have CRB/DBS check dated within the last 12 Months.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the clients needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- CPD contribution scheme*
- Fantastic referral scheme*
- Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
- Candidate networking and social events
- Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
- Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on , or send your CV to