Recruitment Account Coordinator
Staffline are recruiting for a Recruitment Account Co-ordinator to work on-site with our prestigious client in Ellesmere.
We are offering a generous basic salary, bonuses and the chance to join a progressive, forward thinking team where opportunities and progression are available.
You will join a team that is at the heart of our client's operation within their food production centre. Very quickly you will develop relationships with key stakeholders, deliver operational excellence and ensure all worker and client requirements are fulfilled on time and to a high standard.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in fulfilling daily volume requirements
- Recruitment and selection of workers
- Involved with induction training and/or initial training with contractors
- Conduct refresher training as per clients' needs and requirements
- Prepare data for line manager reporting
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Input and check data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Provide out of hours on-call support as required
- Use IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
- Working to deadlines whilst being adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Adhere to administration processes such as change requests, absences etc.
- Achieve KPI's as set by line manager and customer service level agreement
- Identify areas of process improvement and make recommendations
- Operate within client and Company SLA's ensuring you meet and achieve them
- Awareness of local labour market and industry sector
Essential Requirements of the role:
- Fluent in English
- Strong administration skills and Microsoft skills
- Prioritisation and ability to react at short notice
- Organisational skills
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Proactive mind-set
- Strong team player and being hands on
- Flexible, reliable and respectful
- Demonstrates integrity and creative
- Passionate, committed and enthusiastic
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Willingness to travel
Successful candidates will be required to to start at 7am with a degree of flexibility regarding finish tims.
You will earn a salary of GBP16,000 - GBP18,000 per annum plus additional employment benefits.
If you think you've got what it takes to make a success of this role APPLY TODAY!