Recruitment Administrators - Lichfield
Do you have Administration experience ?
Are you looking to gain expereince in a recruitment environment ?
If so this could be the role for you .
Hollyfield Personnel are looking to recruit a number of administrators to start ASAP. Theses roles will be on a three month contract initially with a view to becoming permanent
- Receive, analyse and send emails and calls
- Liaise with hiring managers and candidates to provide updates and timescales
- Issue employment offers and undertake pre-employment checks for all new appointments
- Requesting references
- Applying for a criminal record check via an online portal for potential candidates
- Checking ID documents and verifying a candidates full employment history
- Updating in-house databases and spreadsheets
- Escalate any delays and/or concerns regarding an applicants file
- Track and report delays in criminal record checks
- Sign off applicants as 'work ready' once all pre-employment checks are complete and satisfactory
- Issue new starter documents including employment contracts
- Ensure service level agreements are met for all new employees starting with the company
- Provide general support to the team where necessary
- Must have a GCSE in English and Maths
- Clear and confident written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Skilled in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with employees at all levels
- Customer care skills
- Accurate record keeping and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Be responsible and take ownership of tasks
- Previous use of ATS is desired but not essential
- NVQ Business Administration, Customer service or similar role is desired but not essential
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV's we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.