Registered General Nurse Band 5
Working with MSI Recruitment as an RGN you will provide care to patients on general acute Hospital wards. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records.
As an RGN that has chosen to work with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must???
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- GBP200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively please send a copy of your CV, stating that you are a General staff Nurse that is interested in joining MSI Recruitment to