Continuous Improvement Manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to drive operational excellence, help with customer experience in an exciting and agile financial services business?
My client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager who is passionate about continuous improvement. They are looking for a talented individual who is experienced in working in a fast paced front line operation, who is passionate about identifying customer experience improvement opportunities and tenacious in driving these improvements through.
You will have a professional and informative communication style, be able to work collaboratively across the business and be seen as a go to person when it comes to driving change. You will pull on a variety of data/feedback sources and prioritise improvement activity, confidently leading this agenda across your peers and with key stakeholders.
- Change - Key operations representative on any change activity within the business that will have some impact on front line Operations. Considering agent/customer needs, carefully balancing with business goals you will successfully and seamlessly deliver change into the operation.
- Complaints - Manage and shape the design of a human centred complaints framework, ensuring issues are resolved efficiently and thoroughly, driving advocacy.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) - Considering a variety of data/feedback sources, conduct RCA deep dives into high impacting/emerging issues, identifying and agreeing improvement opportunities and managing the remediation plan.
- Process/Risk Management - Ownership of operations process architecture, ensuring key risks identified and controlled, understand process breakdowns ensuring improvement opportunities are built into an overall continuous improvement plan.
- Providing key stakeholders with engaging reporting and progress updates.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation.
Experience that will be beneficial
- Experience of managing a complaints process including root cause analysis
- Strong process management knowledge in a financial service operation, including collections, desirable
- Experience of managing change in a fast paced operation
- Ability to manage own workload, priorities and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Strong organisational and communication skills along with solid experience of confidently conveying key information to senior stakeholders
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint