Quality Technician (Night Shift)
Proactive Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, an established manufacturing company based in Tamworth.
Due to expansion, our client are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Technician to work their night shift.
- Products dimensional inception and thus provide a satisfactory level of measurement and process control support.
- Supplier incoming inspection
- Non-Conforming parts analysis.
- Quality system documentation and records
- Control existing gauges and evaluate the need of new or replacement parts for new development.
- Provide absences coverage on CMM measurement/programming
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all relevant paperwork.
The Quality technician will undertake training during two to three months on day shift but will be then required to work the night shift (22.10 - 6:00) Sunday to Thursday
- Experience in metrology (Reading drawings and interpreting geometric features/tolerances) within a precision engineering environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in manual inspection using conventional measurement equipment
- Minimum 2 years' experience in CMM Manual measurement using PCDMIS Software (Programming knowledge is advantageous)
- A working knowledge of roundness and surface finish test equipment
- Knowledge of castings and foundry processes
This is a straight permanent role with an immediate start!
For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel, Cannock - Alternatively, apply here.