Corporate Affairs Manager
Our luxury brand automotive client have an exciting new long term contract based in Whitley, West Midlands for a Corporate Affairs Manager.
The Corporate Affairs Manager will have excellent verbal, written presentation and communications skills.
You will be a creative thinker and problem solver, with willingness to question and challenge with the ability to work collaboratively and on your own initiative.
- Understanding of and interest in government and current affairs
- Project management experience including, including written materials and presentations
- Exposure to regulatory/policy frameworks within the business
- Experience of event planning
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Manage key business portfolios within the team, collaborating with key stakeholders internally and externally to identify and leverage shared goals.
- Draft engagement strategies, create stakeholder maps, plans, briefing notes, articles, letters, presentations and digital content as appropriate to support business objectives.
- Create evidence to support approach, including written submissions, research, statistics, and case studies.
- Evaluate results against clear objectives
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!