Purpose / Role:
We are looking for an Energy Consultant to join our Business Energy Solutions department, within our Enterprise Division. You'll be based at our Redditch Office, Ravens Court, Ravensbank Business Park, B98 9EY.
Your normal working hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. However flexibility will certainly be an advantage.
Reporting to one of our experienced Team Managers - you'll work within the Business Energy Solutions department, within our Enterprise Division. As a Lead Generation Specialist, It will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and provide an unparalleled service to our customers. You will be helped by Utilitywise's custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes and advice and help from colleagues.
This is an outbound telephone based role. Our clients stretch the length and breadth of the UK so most of our interactions are via the telephone; you must have a professional phone manner and be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone.
- Develop trusted relationships with future customers.
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions.
- Sell solutions.
- Contact businesses, with the aim to look at adding value to their utility contracts
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- Professionally represent a leading water and energy management consultancy.
- Minimum of 6 months telesales experience - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
- Experience working in a Business to Business sales role would be advantageous, but isn't essential
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes and Skills:
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Target and results driven
Utilitywise plc is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.