An International manufacturing business located in Telford are recruiting an Applications Engineer to join their ever growing team. They feature an excellent training facility, as well as a flexible, family oriented working environment.
The Applications Engineer role will require you to:
* Assist Application Engineers & customers with applications support
* Provide reasonable telephone support for customers when under warranty or contract
* Onsite applications support, in-line with your schedule
* Provide programming assistance and sub-contract measurement when required
* Provide a programming service for various customer components
* Meet customer deadlines & quality standards
* Attend promotional events to provide customer demonstrations
* Visit customers to support company sales activity
* Carry out internal & external application training to the agreed standards
* Carry out Software testing
As such, the desirable Applications Engineer will :
* Have working experience in the Metrology area
* Be fully capable of using Microsoft Office
* Be able to manage end to end project management
* Be able to read technical drawings, desirable would be CAD or the equivalent
* Have knowledge of manufacturing constraints & processes
The company is offering you as an Applications Engineers:
* GBP20,000 - GBP40,000 annual salary dependent on experience and training needed
* 15% bonus, company car & fuel card
* Family oriented business, flexibility given if working from home is needed in certain instances
* Enhanced company pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Long service annual leave benefit
To apply for the role, contact Peter Nee immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.