Service Centre Administrator - SCMids
Service Centre Administrator - GBP16,087
Based at Perfect Homes Service Centre in Coleshill and reporting to the Service Centre Manager, the Service Centre Administrator will be responsible for the effective clerical support in all areas of administration relating to the service centre.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with payroll in a fast paced environment.
Please apply if you can demonstrate that you can;
- Answer all incoming Service Centre calls and refer to the relevant person if unable to assist or resolve
- Distribute all incoming hard copy mail and emails as appropriate
- Provide all administration duties regarding to photocopying, filing, report submission & printing
- Assist with the monitoring of reports and stationary ordering
- Process spares orders in an efficient manner within 24 hours, challenging the need for orders when required
- Check in and sort parts received from suppliers in a controlled manner
- Manage the distribution of spares to the field staff and stores
- Complete regular inventory checks of spares stock holdings
- Upholstery spare ordering & despatch
- Accurate debrief of all activities
- Maintain an accurate filing system
This is a brand new role and an exciting time to come onboard and be part of a successful team and a rapidly expanding company.
Benefits for the role include -
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement (Pro Rata)
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme