Technical Sales Engineer - Vibratory Separation & Bulk Materials Equip
Location: Midlands / Yorkshire / Northwest / Bucks / Bedfordshire / Oxfordshire.
Salary: GBP30k - GBP35k Basic + GBP5k - GBP10k Bonus / Commission + Car or Car Allowance + 3% Matched Pension Contribution + Mobile + Laptop 20 Days Holidays (rising with service) + Public Holidays.
KVC (GB) Limited exclusively represents two Italian manufacturing companies. The Virto Group is a large privately-owned specialist manufacturer of circular vibratory separation equipment that is widely used in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics, recycling and other associated solids bulk handling industries. GIMAT Srl is a family run company that manufactures a comprehensive range of bulk handling equipment that is complimentary to the Virto Group, GIMAT's equipment range includes flexible powder handling screw conveyors, bulk bag discharge and filling equipment, powder blenders and conveyor dosing equipment.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist the company to meet our targets for growth.
Based from a home office you will be responsible for covering a specific area within the UK (depending on your current location). You will be selling the full range of separation and process equipment from our principles into the target (powder processing) markets.
Main areas of responsibly include:
- Managing and growing new business
- Maintaining existing business
- Implementing and creating new sales and marketing strategies
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Developing new business opportunities
- Handling customer enquiries
- Building relationships with end users and OEM's
- Understanding customer applications and offering solutions that best meet their needs
- Providing technical assistance
- On-site equipment trials
- Preparing and submitting quotations
- Attendance and working at the UK Office when required
- Assisting with UK exhibitions
It is essential the successful candidate has technical sales experience. You will ideally have significant past experience selling bulk handling equipment with particular attention to vibratory separation equipment in the target markets of food, pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics and recycling of solids bulk handling materials.
A full UK driving license is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven negotiation and management skills
- Competent user and understanding of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ability to build solid relationships with clients
- Diary / Time management skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
In the first instance please provide an up to date CV. Initial first interviews will be held at a suitable local venue to the candidate.