Home Care Assistant
Position: Care Assistant
Location: Wootton Wawen / Henley In Arden
Salary Range: Up to GBP8.12 per hour & mileage
Hours of work: 4pm-10pm (weekend work available also)
Do you think you could make a difference to the life of an elderly in their own home? You may already be doing this for friends or family.
Overview: At the Care Bureau, we provide our carers with all the training and support needed to provide our clients with a friendly, quality service which can make all the difference to your client's day. If you want to get more satisfaction out of your job, this role could be perfect for you. It takes compassion and resilience to become a good community carer, if you feel you have these skills then why wait any longer?
- Assisting clients with daily tasks in their home
- Providing personal care if needed
- Assisting with medications (training provided)
In order for you to make that first step, all we need from you is your CV. If you want to help promote people's independence and build a relationship with regular clients while assisting them to to go about life as comfortably as possible, then you need only apply!
- Must have a UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle
- Flexibility with shifts to be able to assist clients best as possible
As well as the upmost respect and appreciation from not only your clients, but also all the staff at The Care Bureau, you will receive the following:
- Skills / Qualifications Required: We provide an excellent paid training and shadowing scheme designed specifically to get you ready to go out into the community, regardless of your background.
- Full paid training, provided by excellent team of healthcare professionals
- Paid mileage/travel allowance
- Weekly Pay
- Free DBS/CRB check*
- Free Uniform
- A generous recommend-a-friend scheme
- Plentiful opportunity for career progression
- Clients in a variety of areas suit you
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.