Application Specialist GPC
GPC Application Specialist - SEC, GPC or in-depth HPLC skills and knowledge considered for an exciting opportunity to join the Scientific Customer Support team and provide first class technical instrumentation support in the after sales service which is integral to the business. As the successful Application Specialist, a strong background in separations, preferably GPC, although strong knowledge of HPLC would be sufficient. As a minimum you will hold a degree in a Chemistry, Electronics or Physics related subject or equivalent.
- Acting as the liaison point between the European Support Teams and the UK manufacturing site/ head office
- Experience of using laboratory instruments
- Have exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Have a flexible approach to new working practices and the ability to work well on your own and within a team
- Learn and maintain your own technical knowledge across the whole product portfolio as well as developing more in-depth knowledge, where required.
- Providing support to all internal and external customers that may, from time to time, necessitate domestic and international off-site work.
To be the successful Application Specialist you may have worked on a research project, gained your GPC/SEC/HPLC knowledge as part of your PhD, be an Applications Specialist, worked in a Laboratory or currently provide GPC Customer support. This role offers the successful candidate a broad and varied introduction to the commercial elements of a scientific instrumentation manufacturing business.
Benefits include a company profit share scheme, a defined contribution pension scheme, life assurance, a share save scheme, subsidised health club membership and a healthcare plan.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at