Community Care Assistant
Home Instead Senior Care are seeking a Community Care and Support Assistant to work with our elderly clients living in Warwick or the surrounding areas, such as Barford, Leamington spa / Kenilworth or any of the villages nearby
We are the UK's leading care provider and we work very differently to any other out there! We are completely committed to providing only the highest quality of care, and also to treating our staff well, you will have regular clients you see every week and always have a minimum of an hour on every visit, sometimes longer!
Are you a "people person" with caring nature based one of the areas mentioned or nearby looking for a job where you can make a difference by caring and giving something back?
or are you an experienced Carer interested in working for a Care Company with a difference who are committed to providing high quality care and looking after our staff?
Either way we would love to hear from you!
Job Role of a Care and Support Assistant
You would be supporting our elderly clients to stay in their own homes by assisting them with every-day tasks such as washing and dressing, preparing meals, shopping or getting to appointments. You are matched to your clients by interests, hobbies and personality so the chances of building a strong and lasting relationship are maximised. Our clients benefit from the companionship and the strong bonds they create with their CAREGiver and our staff are happier this way too!
What makes a great Care and Support Assistant to Home Instead Senior Care?
We never employ a caregiver unless we would happily let them look after our own loved ones as we believe our clients deserve the best. Experience in the care industry is not necessary, as long as you have the right attitudes and personality. Our caregivers come from all walks of life.
Our induction training will prepare you for the role and there are plenty of on-going training opportunities to help you develop your knowledge and skills and gain qualifications in health and social care. You are assigned a senior carer who can support and mentor you as you find your feet in this new role.
- Minimum call times of one hour, no short visits!- so you can actually build a relationship with your clients
- Introductions to all new clients, you will meet a client before you go into care for them to make sure that you are a great fit for each other. These will then be your regular clients.
- Flexible Part time hours (from 12-30 per week with alternate weekends included)
- Best rates on the market , starting rate GBP9/hour for non qualified and GBP9.25/hour for qualified, and pay goes up to GBP10.10/hour dependant on the days/times you work
- Double pay on Bank Holidays ( over GBP18/hour)
- Paid holiday (this is in addition to your hourly rate!)
- Loyalty Scheme, we pay you a bonus every month once you have been here a year, which increases after 3 years and 5 years
- Free Induction Training
- Paid on-going training , including QCF Diplomas in Health and Social Care, a fantastic dementia awareness course, and many more
- Team building and Social events
- Fun and Friendly working environment - you will make friends for life, we have a fantastic charity committee and social committee dedicated to getting staff involved and enjoying themselves, check out our facebook page to get a real feel for the organisation
- Work for a company who share your high morals and a very strong work ethic, we aim to do everything to the highest quality - we all genuinely care