Learning & Development Training Assessor / Tutor required for our company based in Oldbury.
The assessor / tutor will report initially to the Accredited Awards Manager and will be qualified and experienced with a proven track record of apprenticeship delivery and commercial certificates/QCF awards and diplomas across the following:
• Learning and Development Levels 3 and 4
• ILM - ALL levels including Apprenticeships Frameworks
• Administration and Customer Service at Levels 2 & 3
• Information Advice & Guidance at Levels 3 and 4
Being responsible for approximately 50 candidates across the West Midlands with occasional travel across the UK the prime role will be to support candidates throughout the learner journey, ensuring their timely achievement and successful progression.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of L&D apprentice reforms and understanding of "standards" advantageous
• Familiarity with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) funding rules and relevant documentation
• Self motivated and willing to work towards a teaching qualification
• D32/33/A1 or TAQA Level 3 Assessor Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Must have full clean driving licence and own transport
• To have the capacity to travel throughout England
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, may be required to work outside of normal working hours on occasions.
Salary and Benefits;
Salary Guide c £24,000
Annual performance related bonus
Contributory Pension Scheme
Cushillo Personnel Ltd is an online recruitment company, providing recruitment solutions to the Finance, Commercial, Manufacturing & Engineering sectors throughout the Black Country, Shropshire & Staffordshire regions. Cushillo Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.