Customer Experience Analyst
Job Title: Customer Experience Analyst
Location: To be based in Coventry, Southampton OR London offices with frequent visits to other sites
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
The Customer Experience Analyst is a pivotal role within the Customer Experience Team and will play a key role in evolving and improving the customer experience for our clients' customers.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer focused analytical role and will be experienced in leading on Business process re-engineering projects. The ideal candidate will be confident in translating a large amount of raw data into information that can be used for statistical analysis and inform how we design innovative services for our customers. They will be required to conduct customer journey mapping across all channels.
- Leads and assists in defining project objectives, scope, timelines, responsibilities and communication methods.
- Produces timely, cost effective and high quality digital solutions to improve current processes or implement new ones, on the basis of analysis, business knowledge and sound personal judgment
- Lead on continuous improvement projects delivering innovative digital customer experience
- Identifies major project issues, findings and opportunities.
- Interacts with Customers, staff, consultants, contractors to co-ordinate problem resolution and plan project tasks /issues.
- Qualified in a recognized business process re-engineering methodology. E.g. Lean Six Sigma (Green belt or above)
- Up to date knowledge of changing digital trends in order to understand potential innovative solutions that meet customer needs
- Experience of delivering digital solutions with a strong knowledge of web based solutions
- Ability to deliver improved customer journeys (online, offline and omnichannel)
- Strong analytical, summarising, conceptualising, prioritising and influencing skills.
- Ability to design new business processes / identify improvements and contribute to the change management process for complex business situations.
- Aware and able to use project management standards and documentation.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday which increases after 2 years of service, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.