Internal Sales Coordinator
Our Client, who is a prestigious and well recognised Company based in Wednesbury, is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator to join their hard-working and lovely sales team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Client has a proven track record within the industry. They provide a range of engineering consumables, maintenance repair and operational related products to a premium portfolio of customers from different sectors such as Aerospace, Food and Drink, Engineering & Leisure industries.
Duties will include:
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities;
- Dealing with sales enquires;
- Stock Management;
- Processing sales orders,
- Ensuring a quicker turnaround of quotations and orders,
- Providing customers and clients with the best possible customer service;
- Deal with deliveries from suppliers to customers;
- Deal with the invoices and process the credit notes;
- Recommend changes and maintain customer satisfaction;
- Recommend alternative products and solutions in order to improve the profit and levels of satisfaction;
- Comply with company's Health and Safety procedures and legislation;
- Report any incidents or complaints;
- Carry out miscellaneous duties such as attending meetings, feedback information to the management team, keep working area neat and tidy, carry out other ad-hoc duties.
- Good communication skills;
- Need to be able to work towards/meet KPI's set out for this role;
- Need to be able to work closely with Managers, Team Leaders and other sales personnel in the office;
- Need to be confident on the phone and be able to deal with people at all levels;
- Need to be thinking on your feet and be able to deal with complicated situations;
- Previous experience within a similar field is advantageous and highly desirable;
- Need to have high attention to detail and be matriculate;
- Ability to work to deadlines and good Timekeeping is a must.
Monday to Friday between 8AM and 5PM.
£8.50 per hour
We are looking for someone to start immediately on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent for a suitable candidate.
Training will be provided on site, however we are looking for someone with previous customer service and internal sales experience, preferably within a similar field.
If you are interested in the above position then please do not hesitate to contact Cordant People in Birmingham as soon as possible.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer and are working as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75153801