Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD Black Country
We are currently working with a client in the Black Country area who require a Registered Nurse, to be responsible and accountable for holding and maintaining the appropriate registration and the overall management of the Service.
- Previous experience in a registered nurse role within the care industry.
- To be a first level nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a current PIN
- Up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
- Understanding of employment practice and Health and Safety legislation
- To have highly developed IT skills in standard Microsoft packages
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised maintaining attention to detail and a commitment to following tasks through to a close.
- The ability to plan and prioritise work and time effectively using own initiative.
- To be well organised, be able work on your own initiative and make decisions, whilst working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team- A knowledge of marketing & fundraising techniques would be advantageous
The role will involve:
- Carry out the assessment of the care needs of the service user, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, and management of staff
- In accordance with the Health & Social Care Act 2008, the post holder will actively participate in the prevention and control of infection within the capacity of their role
- Act as named nurse to designated service user(s). (See policy 1520 Named Nurse Responsibilities)
- Maintain an effective registration with the NMC and inform the Registered Manager of any changes of registration status immediately
- Adhere to the NMC Code - Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics For Nurses and Midwives (see policy 320 - The Code)
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREP requirements
- Promote good relations with the public, service user's relatives, GP's and all other external professional and statutory bodies
To apply for this exciting opportunity offering great benefits, please submit your CV. For any questions please call James on 0121 2654445
Woodrow Mercer Associates are part of the Woodrow Mercer Group of specialist recruiters. Independent and refreshingly honest. Woodrow Mercer believe in doing things differently. We have thrown the recruitment rule book out of the window and replaced it with an emphasis on trust and partnership.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75162407