Supervisor / Team Leader
Our client are one of the UK's largest privately owned forecourt operators.
The business have an exciting opportunity for a Shift Supervisor / Team Leader to join their company franchise in Shrewsbury.
Our client are expanding in the UK. opening stores just around the corner from you, they are looking for people that are as passionate about customers and love food!
As a Shift Supervisor / Team Leader you will be the face of the business brand, with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team show motivation and make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just how the customer likes it! You will take pride in your role and ensure that their gold standard of ingredients is maintained!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED just a passion for customer service and an enthusiastic and energetic personality. If you have experience in retail or catering and/or supervisory / team leader experience in a food based environment this is an advantage but not essential.
This role is based on the A5. Shrewsbury Service Station, Shrewsbury
Shift Supervisor / Team Leader (s) play an essential part in ensuring stores run efficiently and with service at the heart of every shift. You are the face of their vibrant and fun business bringing the brand to life and ensuring their customers receive the service and high quality food they have come to expect.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight in making fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers and motivating your team to do the same. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and always give a friendly greeting.
Managing a shift in this small yet busy team, you will be using your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast paced food environment. You will enjoy supervising a team and directing them on you shift, actively managing customer satisfaction, product quality and overall store performance.
The main areas of the Shift Supervisor / Team Leader responsibilities include:
• Ensures the team is motivated and provides a service focused environment
• Trains and coaches the team and leads by example
• Staff rotas and shift patterns
• Assist the Store Manager with stock control and ordering
• Ensure cleaning schedules are in place and followed by staff in order to maintain high standards
• Ensure and maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene making routine checks in line with company procedures
• Greets customers and provides a welcoming and friendly store environment
• Prepares ingredients and delivers exceptional quality sandwiches in a timely manner
• Demonstrates a real understanding of the menu items and can explain it to customers in an enthusiastic manner - is able to train new starters
• Cash management, giving change, recording orders, cashing up
• Ingredient management during the shift
• Food handling and preparation according to the brand formula
• Manages quality control
• A passionate and fun team environment
• Fantastic training and development opportunities
• Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
• Recognition Schemes
• Join an established, successful franchise
• Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
Fantastic training, lots of benefits and a great team atmosphere! APPLY today for the role of Supervisor / Team Leader!
Job Role: Shift Supervisor / Team Leader (Retail)
Salary: £7.75 per hour
Full-time 30 hours available - must be flexible
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75148277