Civils Programme Manager
IBP Recruitment are looking for a Civils Programme Manager to head up a Multidisciplinary Design and Build team to deliver a programme of works across the Midlands region.
The role will include both upward and downward reporting internally and to the client, while at all times providing clear and precise direction at all levels.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Overseeing all activities and staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery
- Align the client's direction and needs
- Interpret contract commitments
- Manage client/contractor expectations and their commitment to continuing their longstanding relationship with the client
- Ensuring that the key deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed the expectations of the client
- Ensure all civils works are undertaken in compliance with all current client processes and procedures / NRSWA quality standards and specification
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Assisted by the Operations Manager you will demonstrate and develop and financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each project within the programme
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Manage office and site staff requirements and resourcing against multiple live projects
- Cost risk management
- Produce safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc.
- Bring innovative ideas
- Meet set targets
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- 3 Years' Civils experience is essential
- FTTP Knowledge
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75237979