Proposals Manager - Stafford - £50,000 - £60,000, 6% pension contribution, £5040 car contribution, 15 % bonus. Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional market leading corporate power infrastructure company.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with a good understanding of HV cabling to join a market leading corporate business with superb career progression opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global corporate organisation with excellent career progression opportunities and a forward thinking attitude to work/life balance.
The company is a multiple award winning, multi-billion pound turnover business that are always growing and expanding. They have an excellent reputation as a business but also as an employer and are great advocates of promoting from within the ranks. They offer future opportunity to work globally should that be something you wish to do.
Reporting to the Tendering Manager you will be responsible for working mainly on cabling projects joining us to our European neighbours.
My client is looking for a Proposals Manager with excellent knowledge of cables from 33kv - 400kv to work in their Grid Systems business unit.
You will visit the sites , walk the routes overcome obstacles , advise the tendering subcontractors on possible hazards and points of concern. You will basically be assessing all of the proposals and presenting to your team which one you think is the best method and why based on your knowledge and experience.
The role is split between working out of its Stafford based offices , on site and from home. The projects cover the whole of the uk but are mainly in the south and southeast.
This role would be ideal for a project manager , site manager actually out there hands on doing large cable laying projects , road builders , civils , basically anything linear over long distances involving power cables. A great role for somebody that is looking for the next step into a more office based environment.
The projects are very interesting and vary in value , size and challenge. An exciting step for the right candidate !
Responsibilities will include :
- Reading client enquiry documentation - Office/Home
- Input in to Subcontract Strategy - Office
- Input in to RFQ for Subcontractors - Office/Home
- Analysing BOM's - Office/Home
- Site visits (Normally UK)
- Tender Review - office/Sweden
- Development (HVDC Training) - Sweden
- Development (Business/Behaviour) - office
- Interfacing with Tendering colleagues Conf Calls - office/Home
- Reviewing subcontractors offers - office
- Evaluation of multiple offers - office
- Development of client presentations - office/Home
- Client Meetings UK client - office
- Support in Internal Risk Reviews Conf Calls - office/Home
Looking for a candidate from Cabling background that is extremely proactive in their approach with a passion for the role and a genuine desire to innovate and achieve.
- Ideally experience in managing sub contractors
- Confident in their ability
- Direct experience with cabling projects
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Drive and the ability to engage with people
- £50,000 - 60,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 33 days holiday
- 15% bonus
- Matched company pension scheme up to 6%
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working
- Life cover
URGENT DEADLINE - Please apply to this position immediately if it is of interest.
Location - Stafford, Staffordshire
Call Ashley Hamer on 0161 831 1608 / 07557 956 696 or send an email with your CV and contact details
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75248467