Reward Specialist - Birmingham - c£50,000 Benefits
Reward Specialist - Birmingham - c£50,000 + Benefits
Our client is a progressive and fast paced organisation who are now recruiting for an experienced Reward Specialist to join their busy and successful business.
As Reward Specialist you will provide advice to HR team and line managers on reward issues, implement defined reward processes and undertake project work on a range of reward related projects across the business.
As the Reward Specialist, you will
- Provide a high level of advice on remuneration related reward issues
- Implement remuneration initiatives to develop the employee value proposition.
- Lead on a range of remuneration related projects across the business.
- Be responsible for delivery of the annual cycle of pay reviews and bonus.
- Be responsible for job grading at all levels including executive.
- Have the opportunity to develop and implement pro-active remuneration solutions
In order to be a success in this role you must
- Experience of developing and implementing remuneration and grading structures
- Have experience operating at Executive and Senior Management Level
- Be degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Expert in Hay Job Evaluation as well as advanced spreadsheet modelling
- Have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
Salary - c£50,000 + benefits
The best way to apply for this role is to follow the link below.
If you have any specific questions please call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11307)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Wright Solutions is a specialist HR Consultancy. We attract, place and develop the highest calibre candidates in Executive, HR and Learning & Development roles. Our service extends beyond recruitment as we also offer training solutions.
Find out more about us at our website wrightsolutionsltd.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75314014