A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Cabin person to join a privately owned hire firm based in our Stoke Depot. In return, we offer a competitive salary plus employer contribution pension scheme.
Since formation in 1969, the company has grown into a leading, privately owned hire firm, specialising in the hire of both mechanical, non-mechanical and site accommodation equipment.
The Cabin person will be responsible for maintaining plant and accommodation to a high standard.
Duties will include:
- Preparing site accommodation to a high standard ready for hire.
- Carrying out repairs and refurbishments on site accommodation.
- Cleaning plant and machinery and vehicles to a high standard.
- Keeping the yard clean and tidy, maintaining company standards at all times.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The successful Cabin person will have:
- Full clean Driving License
- Good team player.
- Energetic and driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Very flexible with good work ethic.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures.
- Good working knowledge of carpentry and plumbing.
- Good working knowledge of 240 volt electrical systems
- Knowledge of the plant and accommodation industry is desirable
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8am-5.30pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75323293