PR Account Director
This is a very exciting opportunity for a wonderful PR Account Director to join an outstanding, highly reputable agency based in central Birmingham! This wonderful agency is looking for a talented PR Account Director to join their fabulous team- an opportunity not to be missed!
This is an incredible chance to join this fantastically talented and friendly team as a PR Account Director working across an exciting remit big name clients. This role requires a sparky, forward thinking and motivated candidate looking for a fast paced, diverse and exciting role within a truly fantastic agency that achieves exceptional results. This agency offers great benefits, provides extensive career progression and prides itself on recognising the talents and efforts of their team. They are a fantastic agency to work for if you are a talented PR candidate looking for a move to enhance and grow your career!
- Leading on fantastic accounts and managing client relationships
- Managing the team below and ensuring the implementation of creative, high profile national PR campaigns
- Coming up with exceptional pitches and proposals, contributing to new business and also protecting existing relationships
- Mentoring and guiding more junior members
- Experience within a PR agency environment at Senior Account Manager level or above
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to clients both current and prospective
- Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
This is an amazing opportunity for a current PR Account Director to join a highly reputable Midlands based agency where they can develop their career within the industry of PR. The role would also suit a PR Senior Account Manager ready to take that next step in their PR career.
The agency is based in central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It is commutable via public transport and also an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Director, PR Agency, West Midlands, £40000-£45000