Senior Credit Controller
We are recruiting for a very dynamic business in Tamworth who need an experienced credit controller who is adaptable , flexible and responds quickly and positively to change.
A self motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude , as the business is all about finding solutions and the successful applicant needs to have the same approach to their work . Sole responsibility for the company's credit control and sales ledger management - therefore confidence and experience is a must.
IT skills - Excel, Sage 200 accounting and industry specific systems.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient and cost effective management of the company's sales ledger. The application of the credit granting process, including the consistent applications of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers and the assessment of credit-worthiness of potential customers in order to maximise and minimise bad debt losses.
* Cash Collections and timely reporting of results to management
* Prepare and publish timely debtors exceeding credit terms and potential bad debts reports
* Preparation and efficient management of e-billing of sales ledger invoices and monthly debtors statements
* Sales ledger credit notes and effective process management
* Accurate input of sales ledger invoicing and cash transactions to appropriate accounting systems
* Approval of new account set up
* Maintenance of customer credit files
* Meet internal KPI's
* Customer Invoicing
* Credit card receipts/transaction process
This is working for a very busy and fast paced environment within the logistics sector, previous experience within a similar industry is advantageous.
Mon - Fri 40 hours per week.