Our client is a well established and successful Wealth Management / Chartered IFA practice. Due to continued expansion our client is looking to recruit an experienced and technical Paraplanner to join their growing team.
- Technical research and preparation for client meetings
- Attending client meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing client reports and suitability letters
- Preparing pension transfer analysis reports
- Handling technical client queries
- Assisting with creation/evolution of client portfolios
- Ensuring team complies with FSA and internal compliance procedures
- Attending monthly group marketing meetings
Candidates need to ideally be of Diploma status and be degree level educated. It is essential that candidates demonstrate a strong background within an IFA environment as a Paraplanner and ideally have strong IT skills.
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary of circa £30k as well as an excellent benefits and bonus package.