Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - PR & Marketing Agency
We’ve made a name for ourselves over the past decade as a leading consumer PR agency, winning awards and working with high profile names in fashion, retail, tourism, food and drink, alongside education and charity campaigns.
This is an exciting and rapid period of growth for the company as we develop and grow our team, services, website and client base. We’re looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial account manager or senior account manager to join our team at this important time.
The role is multi-disciplinary and will involve working across PR, marketing, events management and social media. Our current client portfolio includes the Mailbox, Cadbury World and Marco Pierre White Restaurants.
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Attending meetings with clients
- Supporting new business development
- Supporting the account director
- Developing, managing and delivering high quality creative campaigns for an exciting mix of consumer accounts
- You’ll have a nose for a story and a strong network of media contacts.
- A true team player, you’ll be adept at managing and developing junior members of staff and be keen to play a significant role in our plans for growth.
- You will need a calm, approachable and open manner and be used to working quickly and under pressure, in a busy team.
- Team fit is everything – we’re a close-knit friendly bunch, and we work hard to deliver exceptional results in a supportive and rewarding environment.
If you’re a senior account executive ready to take a step up, or an account manager/senior account manager seeking a rewarding opportunity for true career progression, get in touch.
Excellent written, verbal and IT skills are a must.
Job Type: Full-time, 9am – 5.30pm
Salary £23,000 – £32,000 depending on experience.