Broker Support Analyst
First Personnel are proudley working with one of the UK's fastest growing utilities companies based in Birmingham. They are currently recruiting for a Broker Support Analyst to work closely with the team to ensure best practice is adhered to at all times.
As a Broker Support Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining broker relationships via email and ensuring all queries are actioned within the correct SLA’s. On a daily basis you will liaise with brokers, supporting pricing queries and internal processes to ensure sales are processed on the internal sales system within the agreed SLA’s ensuring sales and quality targets are achieved.
• Manage the Broker enquiries inbox and reply within agreed SLAs to deliver a high class service to our third party relationships.
• Ensure Broker renewals and COTs are validated within agreed SLAs and the broker informed of progress.
• Prioritise your workload to maximise efficiency in processing times.
• Liaise with internal departments to resolve issues & queries, including escalations to senior members of the team.
• Answer queries over the phone, as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
• Desirable, but not essential, previously experience of working within a utilities background
• Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude.
• Be competent on the telephone
• The ability to prioritise workload ensuring SLA’s are achieved
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines
• Working knowledge and experience of using Excel
• You will be a highly motivated and driven individual demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
• As part of the role you will demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to prioritise your workload to maximise efficiency.
• You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Have a passion for delivering great service
Due to the high number of applicants we are unable to contact everyone that applies and if you haven't received any communication within 3 days then unfortunately on this occasion you haven't been successful.