Sales Manager - Engineering Valves - Field Based - £35k-£40k Car
Sales Manager - Engineering & Manufacturing / Valves - Field Based - UK Wide (Midllands / North / South / Wales) - £35,000 -£40,000 + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance
Company and Role
White Label Recruitment are currently representing an highly innovative Engineering Company who have an excellent UK and Worldwide presence in their market. As a result of their impressive and continued growth, they are now recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager on a permanent basis to cover the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sales are very project based with about 50% new business and 50% account management. Having resources such as project databases and a brand-new CRM system alongside an impressive client base and pre-identified accounts, the new business element to this role will be very warm. The focus will be around developing new predetermined UK key accounts and successfully managing these.
- With most of key clients being in heavy engineering industries, clients will range from contractors to the end user, and the successful candidate will find themselves regularly visiting recycling plants, STW and refineries etc to meet with the engineers to specify the equipment and orders.
- Conducting regular site visits and surveys are a key part to this role as part of the pre-sale technical assistance.
- Coordinating sales projects and continually hitting sales targets.
- Supporting with marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences
- With successful career progression, there will be opportunities to target the global market.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of valves sales within an engineering & manufacturing business is highly desirable
- Experience in the sales of pressure vessels, piping, compressors, filtration equipment, hydraulics and pumps will also be considered.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years internal sales experience with some experience of external sale, and have real drive and passion to progress their career in the field
- An engineering qualification is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally, with strong negotiation skills
- Be confident, upbeat and driven to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Have an organised, yet flexible approach to your work load
- Have a full clean driving license
Package and Benefits
- £35,000 - £40,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- 10% guaranteed bonus of annual salary in 1st year with 20% bonus thereafter
- 33 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Company car or car allowance
- Laptop, phone
To apply for this role please submit you most up to date CV today. My client is looking to hold interviews next week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75171088