Technical Sales Surveyor
Are you experienced in Sales and looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working within the construction sector?
Due to expansion, Kingscroft are looking for a Technical Sales Surveyor ideally specialising in the roofing and/or construction industry to work both on the field and in the office. My client, based in the Lichfield area, offers a great salary package of £25k-£30k basic with a commission structure on top for achieved orders. This role would suit a candidate who is a motivated sales person looking to develop their skills or an experienced roofer with who is now looking for a career change and get into sales.
The company itself are industrial roofing and commercial roofing refurbishment specialists. Working on a range of operations for its customers including; sheeting, cladding, roof lights, waterproofing, guttering and felting.
The usual weekly format for this role consists of working two days in the Lichfield office following up specifications and the other days you will be out visiting customers carrying out surveys in order to complete a specification and quotation. Some of my clients customers include Virgin Active, Pirelli Ryder and The Original Factory Shop.
General day to day duties would include:
- Contacting customers via telephone using the in house database to ensure all problems they have are surveyed.
- Keeping database up to date with relevant information/contacts.
- Travelling to potential customers premises nationwide, recording names for future business.
- Attending customers premises to carry out full roofing surveying safely with personal protective clothing to be worn.
- Taking pictures, accurate measurements and noting the condition of roof when surveying.
- Developing this survey into a full report on Laptop's provided, the report will be incorporated into a full specification and quotation which will then be sent out to customers with all information from the survey attached.
- Quoting costs from suppliers to ensure materials included in specifications and quotations are accurate.
- Following up specifications/quotations with calls to customers and see if they would like to process orders for the work.
- Ideally from a construction background (roofing is advantageous) but selling experience is also required.
- Ability to close a sale.
- Ideally have on site experience.
- Experience of working to targets.
- Hold a full and valid UK Driving License.
- Willing to work both on site and in the office.
- Competent at working at heights.
- Carrying and placing a 3 metre ladder which extends to 8 metres.
- Ideally qualified to IPAF, certification to operate powered access.
- Willing to travel nationwide with occasional overnight stays. (Expenses Paid)
- Basic Salary will range from £25k-30k dependent on experience.
- Commission structure on top of salary for orders achieved.
- Company car, Phone and Laptop.
- Expenses paid when occasional overnight stay is needed.
Apply now for a confidential discussion regarding the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75124617