Purchase Ledger Assistant
A great opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant based in Stoke. This role is a full time position however they would be open to part time candidates also.
Working for a growing organisation based in a friendly and outgoing team. Working in a fast past, yet relaxed grown up atmosphere.
This role is reporting into the Finance Director.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Inputting invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing foreign transactions
- Payment runs
- Dealing with supplier
- Handling queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance position - Essential
- Have strong attention to detail - Essential
- Have experience with foreign transactions - Desirable
- Be proficient with MS Excel - Desirable
- Be able to work autonomously - Essential
This role is paying from £16,000 to £18,500 per annum + Free parking + Pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75330377