The Company:An exciting opportunity for an experienced for an Account Manager to join a well established supplier of mens and childrenswear to high street retailers such as Next, ASOS and River Island. A boys and/or menswear background is essential!
- All aspects of account management including building strong relationships at all levels and delivering high levels of service at all times.
- Setting up and attending meetings with customers.
- Presenting and negotiating contracts with new customers.
- Preparing reports based on figures, growth and profits.
- Seasonal forecasting.
- Liaising closely with customers and factories.
- Raising orders and ensuring all key dates are achieved.
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies.
- Organising samples.
- Working to company targets.
- Must have previously worked within a similar role for a busy supplier of fashion to the UK high street.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working to targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of critical path management.
- Willing to travel as and when necessary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75162797