French Speaking Quality Engineer
French Speaking Quality Engineer required
Are you a Quality Engineer with a strong understanding of the French Language? Do you have at least 2 years experience in a similar quality engineer role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a tier one Automotive supplier based in North Worcestershire. They are looking for an innovative Quality Engineer with a fluent understanding of the French language to join their expanding team
Your daily duties will include:
- Visiting customer and supplier plants on a regular basis
- Ensuring corrective actions are implemented
- Arranging stock for Quality flow
- Monitoring customer and supplier returns
- Investigating all problems relating to quality
- Investigating, analysing and solving root causes using standard solving techniques
- Effective management of firewall processes
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as directed by the Quality Manager
Please note, this is NOT an exhaustive list.
The Successful candidate will be highly skilled in the following areas:
- Planning and organisation
- Decision making
- Communication in both English and French
- Problem solving and Resolution
- Quality tools and Lean tool application
- KPI Management
In return for your skills and expertise the Company are offering a salary of £32,000 and working hours of Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
If you are currently engaged or have past experience in a similar role then this is a fantastic opportunity to apply for. Please call Darren on for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75331276