Diesel Rig Technnician
A Diesel Test Rig Technician is required for the day to day running of the Diesel Test Rigs, so possess an understanding of engine and fuel systems (gasoline or fuel). Test Rig development experience with the ability to programme the test profile in a logical manner, programme test scripts for the test cycle. Have an engineering, sequence, development background.
- Installation and set-up of components and instrumentation for test
- Clear understanding and knowledge regarding operation of fuel supply systems for diesel and/or gasoline engines.
- Completion of tests, including creating automated test scripts where needed, plus basic results checking / analysis where needed and reporting of results.
- Basic maintenance, fault finding, & problem solving of relevant equipment.
- Supporting work for introduction of new test rigs if/when required, to expand UK testing capability.
As the Diesel Test Rig Technician you will be responsible for the preparation of systems and components for test, including installation and set-up of associated systems and instrumentation. The role of Test Rig Technician would suit someone with an apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent experience within Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.