Customer Insight Analyst
SF Group are currently looking for a Customer Insight Analyst for our leading client based in Coventry.
This permanent position is in place to focus on developing and interpreting market and product data. This data can then be used to drive new initiatives within the marketing function.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Undertaking analysis on the market and customer behaviour to help advise the development of all aspects of the savings strategy
- Be able to identify trends and patterns and translate these into real commercial opportunities
- Use various sources of data (internal and external) and newly developed modelling and analytical tools
- Collaborate with internal and external suppliers to deliver continual improvements to enhance the data, analytics and market insight available; ensuring an effective operating model is in place to achieve this
- Be able to identify analytical gaps and know how to address these
- Keep a close eye on the market, taking note of any new analytics trends that keep the client ahead of the competition and achieve the best results for the customer
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience in a similar position
- An ability to not only interpret data but to make recommendations from it
- A fantastic understanding and passion for data analytics, with the desire to turn information into insight and effectively convey this back to stakeholder
- You must be confident, personable and flexible with great attention to detail
- Existing presentation skills are desirable
- Degree educated
This position will pay an annual salary of between £25,000 and £32,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75343193